Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do you set your rates? Lean On Me rates are based on the size of your home and if your home has been reasonably maintained or requires a bit more attention. We will have you answer a few brief questions then provide you with a competitive, flat rate.
- Can I meet my cleaner prior to hiring Lean On Me? Absolutely! Lean On Me will come to your home, at no cost to you, and introduce ourselves and allow you to ask any questions you may have.
- Are you licensed and insured? Lean On Me is licensed and insured and we will provide a copy of the documents at a customer's request. This provides you with the peace of mind and security you expect when we are cleaning your home.
- Do you bring cleaning supplies and equipment? Lean On Me provides everything needed to clean and care for your home, both conventional and environmentally friendly products. If you prefer we use your cleaning products we can do that as well.
- How will you gain access to my home? Lean On Me will let you decide how we will gain access to your home depending on what you are most comfortable with. You may leave a key and we will leave it inside when done, you may utilize a keypad, etc. or choose to be home while we clean.
- What services are included in my rate? Lean On Me's all inclusive services are listed on the cleaning page of our website. Should you require additional cleaning services just let us know prior to arrival and we can price these services for you.
- What should I do with my pet(s)? Lean On Me loves pets! If at all possible we try to meet your pet prior to our first visit. Depending on how you feel the visit goes you may let your pet(s) wander freely as they would if you were home or you may want to leave your pet(s) in a safe area while we clean.
- Do you offer gift certificates? Yes, Lean On Me gift certificates are perfect for the expectant couple, a friend healing from an injury, a birthday gift or just because!
- How do I pay for my cleaning services? Lean On Me accepts cash, checks and major credit cards. Payment is due on the day we clean and we always provide you with a receipt.